Select only the courses you wish to take from the drop down box, using the arrow on right of each box. You must make a selection from each box, do not leave any options you do not want to take.
Terms and Conditions
- REFUNDS WILL BE FORFEITED FOR CANCELLATION 7 DAYS OR LESS PRIOR TO THE COURSE DATE.
- The Introduction to Bookbinding Course includes 1 year QBG membership. All other courses require QBG membership to register.
- Course fees will be refunded or used for credit for other courses for cancellations more than 7 days before the course date.
- Confirmation of registration will be by return email.
- Priority for course attendance is based on registration order.
- Payment of course fees must be received within 7 days of registration. If payment is not received the seat will be offered to the next interested person.
- The above members’ details are protected at all times by the Qld Bookbinders Guild Inc in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles which are part of the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012.
- Payment by bank transfer: Account Name, Qld Bookbinders’ Guild Inc. Bank Suncorp BSB 484-799 AccountNumber 604903021. Please include you name and course title for tracking purposes.
- For payment by cheque or Money Order make payable to: ”Queensland Bookbinders’ Guild Inc” and mail to The Treasurer, Queensland Bookbinders’ Guild Inc PO Box, 3009, Tarragindi, Qld. 4121
- In person payment and registration can be made at monthly meetings or Open Days at BVAC.
- If insufficient registrations are received the course may be cancelled, with full refunds, at QBG discretion.
- No credit card or PayPal payments.